Frequently Asked Questions About Selling Your Home Fast
We’re also more than happy to answer any questions you have if you don’t find the answers you need below. Just contact us via email or phone and we’ll get back to you with a customized solution and/or a fair, no obligation, cash offer typically within 24 hours.
What types of homeowners need to sell fast?
- Facing foreclosure
- Need short sale assistance
- Job loss
- Job Transfer
- Inherited a property
- Tired of a being a landlord
If you’re interested in selling your home quick, it’s important to deal with a reputable buyer and not a fly by night company. With an outstanding reputation throughout New Jersey, we know that we can provide you with a solution that meets your needs.
How does the process work?
- Call us at: 888-481-6810 or fill out the form on this page. Tell us as much information about your property and situation.
- We setup a time to visit the property so we can provide you a fair, no obligation, cash offer. Sometimes we can provide you a preliminary offer right over the phone depending on the information we have available!
- You can accept or reject our offer (no hard feelings).
- If you accept our offer, we’ll set up a closing date that works for you. We can close in as little as 7 days, sometimes sooner. If you need more time, that’s ok too!
What price will you give me for my home?
However, with an all cash offer you will enjoy the benefits of not making any repairs, dealing with mortgage approvals, paying realtor commissions or waiting months before your home is sold.
How do you determine purchase price
- The current condition of your home
- The repairs needed to get your home in marketable condition
- The time line it will take to make those repairs
- The value of your home once it is completely fixed up
- The real estate commission required to resell your home
- The holding costs (taxes, payments, insurance, utilities etc.) and closing costs from the time we buy your home until it’s sold or rented out
If your home does not need any repairs we can still purchase your home and in some cases we can offer multiple options of how we can buy your home.